Scala Hosting Review
Every website that you visit possesses a domain name and a web host. One of the easiest ways to picture out this concept is that you assume domain name as address and the hosting as the physical building. While browsing on the web you used a URL (i.e. http://www.scalahosting.com), your web browser basically queries that domain name ( I.e scalahosting.com) and asked it where the website is hosted. The browser then shows all the contents by processing which are stored there.
Web hosting is one of the types of internet hosting that facilitates individuals and different firms to make their websites accessible through the world wide web. In short web, hosts are the companies that gave space on their owned servers to clients, as well as also provide internet connectivity for other servers in their data center which is called co-location.
What is needed to host a website on the internet?
In order to make your business online, a website is needed. For hosting that website on the internet company needs its own computer or server. As small firms or organizations do not afford the budget of buying their personal systems or servers. Besides these due to lack of a team of experts the web hosting services suit such organizations.
Web hosting services offer to host the user’s website on their own servers without the need of the client to own the necessary infrastructure required to operate the website. The web hosting service also facilitates webmasters (owners of websites) to publish their web by web hosting service.
As the number of users on the world wide web grew the pressure for companies both large and small to have an online presence grew.
Does hosting possess different types?
- Shared web hosting service
- Virtual private server hosting (VPS)
- Dedicated web hosting service
- Cloud web hosting service
What do you know about Shared web hosting services?
Shared Hosting is a low-cost solution perfect if you have a small blog, a personal website with minimal traffic or if you are launching a brand new website. Scala shared hosting is user-friendly and ideal for both new and experienced users, regardless of the resource needed.
What do you know about Virtual private server hosting (VPS)?
VPS stands for a virtual private server. It works by splitting the physical server into separate virtual machines. Each part of the server operates completely independently from one and another. In other words, we say that each VPS has its own operating system that allocates the user resources I.e RAM, CPU, and SSD space.
VPS hosting is further divided into two categories on the basis of service provided by the company I.e Managed VPS and Self-managed VPS.
In managed VPS the company take a control of the user’s site by hiring its professional staff and use a control panel like cPanel, while in self-managed VPS the user is able to fully customize the server if experienced.
What do you know about a Dedicated web hosting service?
Dedicated web hosting is the ultimate in web hosting solution. In short, it is used when you want to rent the entire server for your websites. Resources of servers in this hosting don’t share with others.
What do you know about cloud web hosting services?
Basically, Cloud Web Hosting is a technology of hosting provided on virtual servers (not VPS) which have their computing resources from broad hidden networks of the traditional physical web servers. So, the hardware and other hosting resources are available virtually.
Scala Hosting Review service
Scala, similar to other web hosts offers different packages so that their customers can pay for just the resources they need. The more best-selling the website is the more resources it needs to function more efficaciously.
Hosting types offered by scala
Scala Hosting provides awesome website hosting capabilities, sturdy performance, and security. If you’re seeking out first-rate, reliable completely controlled shared hosting or cloud VPS website hosting that won’t break your budget, you should surely bear in mind scala hosting.
- Scala offered three shared hosting tiers. Through shared hosting, the user’s website runs on the server with other websites. This hosting is beneficial for an individual who affords low cost. Annual plans are offered by scala hosting which means if you signed a contract with that plan for up to three years the cost of the plan will go down.
Scala offers a starter or starter plan at $9.95 per month for the duration of one year contract. It is the plan which allows you to create unlimited sites by offering 1 CPU core, SSD storage of 50GB, unlimited monthly data transfers, and a real-time security monitoring system that secures all sorts of personal information. The advance plan offers two CPU cores with 4 GB RAM capacity. The storage space allocated in this package is 70 GB. Scala Hosting Review service provides its advance plan at the price of $25.95/ monthly. This company also offers a business plan ($61.95/monthly) and enterprise plan ($133.95/monthly) with 4 and 6 CPU cores, 6GB and 8GB RAM, 100GB AND 150GB SSD respectively.
|Scala shared hosting plans|
|start plan||1 CPU core||2GB RAM||50GB SSD||$9.95/monthly|
|Advanced plan||2 CPU cores||4GB RAM||80GB SSD||$25.95/monthly|
|Business plan||4 CPU cores||6GB RAM||160GB SSD||$61.95/monthly|
|Enterprise plan||6 CPU cores||8GB RAM||320GB SSD||$133.95/monthly|
For single users or blogger, the company introduces its mini-plan in which it offers hosting of a single site on their server by allowing 20GB of SSD storage and unlimited data transfers. The company offers free migration, free domain, and free SSL services.
Managed VPS hosting
Scala offers different virtual private server hosting plans for clients. In these plans, the company focuses its efforts and marketing. In this hosting, the company hires their expertise for initial setup, software installations, technical difficulties, security improvements, and more.
Scala has four plans for managed VPS hosting. The start plan offers one CPU core, 2GB space for RAM, unlimited monthly data transfers with 50GB SSD storage space. This plan is offered a rate of $19.95 per month but if you are new and avail of this package for the first time then scala offered it at the rate of $9.95 per month for one year.
The second plan scala offer is an advanced plan in which it gives two cores of CPU, with RAM of 4GB and SSD storage of 80GB. If users need more space for servers with powerful efficiency then scala introduces a Business plan which is offered at the rate of $77.95 per month. This plan boosts the user’s site by allocating 4 cores of CPU, RAM increased to 8GB, and SSD storage enhanced to 160GB. At last, the Enterprise plan at a rate of $149.95 per month is a high-end plan that offers eight cores of CPU, 16GB of RAM, and 320 GB of SSD storage.
Self-Manged VPS hosting
Scala Hosting is flexible, it also offers self-managed VPS plans to their users if they want to customize their work according to their own choice. The self-managed VPS plan is offered at starting rate of $10 per month.
Scala also offers cloud hosting in which the resources are not fixed but they variate according to the requirements of users like taking resources from multiple servers when needed. There is also a pick of self-managed hosting in scala cloud VPS service.
- The start plan for self-managed cloud hosting offers two CPU cores, 8GB of RAM ,80GB SSD storage, and 3TB monthly data transfers. This package is offered at a rate of $26 per month.
- The Advance plan for self-managed cloud hosting offers two CPU cores, 8GB of RAM ,120GB of SSD storage . This package is offered at a rate of $30 per month.
- The business plan for self-managed cloud hosting boosts CPU cores to four, 8GB of RAM ,160GB SSD storage . This package is offered at a rate of $42 per month.
- Finally, the Enterprise plan allows eight CPU cores, 12GB of RAM, and 200GB of SSD storage.This package is offered at a rate of $68 per month. Scala also offered Windows-based server options here but they cost $20 more per month.
Scala self-managed cloud VPS plans are also flexible, user can tweak their plan according to their own choice. Scala cloud hosting plans are cost-effective as compared to other hosting companies like dream hosting as their plan shows flexibility and meets the requirements of the user in choosing resources.
Word Press Hosting
If you are probing for fast Word Press Hosting for your website make sure to take the host with a high-performance server platform. After all, fast hosting has a direct effect on the speed of your page loading. It is the most popular website content management system in the world. Word press is for everyone- Bloggers, small and big businesses, developers, and individuals. Scala hosting allows you the option for installing word press content management system (CMS) onto any server. It also offers only word press servers. Scala offers three plans for word press hosting.
- WP Mini plan offers one CPU core, allows users to host only a single website on company servers. In this plan, the user get 20GB SSD storage space for his website’s files, emails, and databases. It allows users to Create unlimited email boxes for any of their domains hosted on company servers. This plan is offered at a rate of $3.95. In this plan, users can host only one website.
- WP start plan offers two CPU cores, allows users to Create unlimited email boxes for any of their domains hosted on company servers. In this plan, the user get 50GB SSD storage space for his website’s files, emails, and databases. This plan is offered at a rate of $5.95. In this plan, users can host an unlimited website.
- WP’s advanced plan offers four CPU cores, allows users to Create unlimited email boxes for any of his domains hosted on company servers. In this plan, the user get 100GB SSD storage space for his website’s files, emails, and databases. This plan is offered at a rate of $9.95. In this plan, users can host an unlimited website.
Scala offers free migration ( in which user migrate all his websites at no additional cost. Scala migration team works 24/7 to start moving user website as soon as user request it), shared environment, free domain, free encrypt SSL certificates so user can provide the equal first-rate and comfortable service that human beings rely on, free CDN ( it allows users website to load faster by using the free Cloudflare CDN integrated into your control panel), unlimited e-mails, unlimited databases, unlimited Bandwidth, one-click word press installer, 7 backups for last seven days and SShield cyber-security in all its plans.
Scala provides comprehensive word press hosting solutions, all backed by our 24/7/365 professionals, that may help make website hosting on word press clean and the user will also benefit from our servers which might be designed to optimize the word press experience for both those working on user word press site and those using it.
Scala also re-seller hosting to users if they want to start a business of web hosting but they can’t afford the expensive physical infrastructure of servers. So this company offers users different plans for reseller hosting.
- The scala1 plan offers users 25GB ALL SSD Storage for the website’s files, emails, and databases. Moreover, this plan offers the user to use all CPU cores of the server whenever the website needs them and also gives 20 cPanel accounts to the user, 1TB bandwidth (monthly data transfer). This package is available at the rate of $12.95 per month.
- The scala 2 plan offers users 50GB ALL SSD Storage for the website’s files, emails, and databases. Moreover, this plan offers the user to use all CPU cores of the server whenever the website needs them and also gives 40 cPanel accounts to the user, unlimited bandwidth (monthly data transfer). This package is available at the rate of $22.95 per month.
- The scala3 plan offers users 75GB ALL SSD Storage for the website’s files, emails, and databases. Moreover, this plan offers the user to use all CPU cores of the server whenever the website needs them and also gives 60 cPanel accounts to use unlimited bandwidth (monthly data transfer). This package is available at the rate of $34.95 per month.
Moreover, all these plans also offer private name servers, free migration, free domain reseller, free SSL, free CDN, shield security protection, excellent uptime, and 30 days money-back guarantee.
Why did you choose the scala web hosting service?
On scala hosting service, additionally, one of the cheapest web hostings, managed and self-managed cloud VPS, word-press, and reseller hosting services are available. On all the hosting scala offer different packages according to the requirements of the user. Scala offers free extras in its all hosting plans like free domain registration through which users can get free com/net/org/info/edu for the first year, free migration, free SSL, and high security to user personal information. The managed VPS service by scala gives users optimal performance, security, and stability.